We are looking for a female candidate. Up to 2 years of experience working with a BPO for on a US-facing project.
- Business support – Assisting businesses/customers via inbound or outbound calls, emails & maybe on chats.
- Comprehend numbers and make basic calculations.
- Research for requirements that are put up by the partner. This could range from finding the cheapest contractor for construction work to finding the best way to travel to a particular place. It could also be searching for specific products on eCommerce portals as well.
- Flair for social media – completing social media posts, engaging with people who interact with the posts.
- Being creative & participate in the creative initiatives for the partner will be an added advantage.
- Maintains excellent relations with all internal and external customers.
- Utilize the Search Engines and Social Media Platform to grow business.
- Knowledge of using Google Search Engine, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest (If not, at least you should be techie enough to learn about them quickly, from the videos available on Youtube).
- The ability to quickly adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge: You should either have the knowledge or the ability to learn various hardware platforms and operating systems, including Office 365, ConnectWise, HubSpot, and telecom software.
- You need to have a decent Laptop – At least – i5 or i7 with a RAM capacity of 4GB or above.
- Broadband Internet has to be at least 30MBPS upload and download speeds, along with 4G backups for emergencies.
- Though this is primarily a Work from Home Position, you will be required to report to our Dahisar West Office or any other office in Mumbai, when needed for meetings.
- If you have technical breakdowns at home we prefer you come to our Office at Dahisar West Opposite to the Railway Station and Work with the systems available there.
- We also prefer you to plan to work from our office at least once a month, that way you will know the team. (This is after the lockdown ends)
- Training – Routine training classes are required and/or offered during the employee lifecycle. Training may consist of Computer-based training (CBT)
- Schedules – The position will work during regular US shifts (Mon – Fri). 9 Hours Work (There will be an hour break that you will take in chunks amidst the shifts). The position will also be working one to a maximum of 2-weekend shifts per month
- Attendance – Regular and reliable attendance is required.