We are currently looking for a video editor to join our team. The candidate is expected to work on projects received from our partners as well as in-house editing requirements.
- Turn RAW footage (webinars, interviews, podcast) into awesome pieces of content that partners can use to build their personal brands, educate, and drive sales.
- Produce video in multiple formats for use on social media: Youtube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Embed subtitles, animations, and other interactive elements into the video.
- Create intro and outro animations.
- Edit podcast/webinar recordings.
You’re a good fit for this role if:
- You’re a creative thinker.
- You have an eye for detail and a firm understanding of what video elements to tell a story and drive conversions.
- You are passionate about great videos and have previous experience/contributions to prove it.
- You can work cross-functionally with partners, copywriters, project managers to get things done.
- You should be an excellent communicator. Able to explain the “why”, behind your design & editing decisions.
- You follow the best practices for creating engaging video content.
- You use the latest tools and frameworks Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Frame.io