Virtual Assistant For
Virtual Assistant For Cleaning Services
If you own a commercial or residential cleaning services company that is growing, things can get a little hectic. In the cleaning services business, the key to success is the services getting delivered efficiently. And this involves meticulous planning, scheduling, inventory management & managing other admin tasks. These are just a few of the many tasks that you as the owner of a cleaning services company is required to manage.
Your time, in simple terms, is cash. This needs to be invested in growing the business and leave the rest of the tasks for additional hands to manage. While hiring a local definitely gets you someone who has the feel for the local culture, the cost of that resource can be beyond your budget. And that’s where the cost & skill advantage that virtual assistants bring to the table, tilt the decision in their favor.
Wondering how a virtual assistant for the cleaning services (VA) can help you better manage your cleaning services business or benefits of a virtual assistant? Let’s take a look at tasks/activities that a VA can manage –
Ever been in a situation where the same cleaner has been assigned to more than one job at the same time of the day? A job has been scheduled for the cleaner but a confirmation was not sent? Situations like these leads to stress, last minute panic and cost the business its reputation. A virtual assistant can manage the following tasks to free up your time –
– Match the customer’s requirements with the cleaner.
– Send confirmation emails and texts to the cleaner(s) for confirmed jobs.
– Respond to any queries raised.
– Plan and schedule jobs to maximize a cleaner’s workday.
The key to success in any business is managing customers & that is equally true for the cleaning services business as well. A remote virtual assistant can help you manage the following tasks/activities –
– Create service proposals.
– Create contracts & share them with the clients.
– Ensure contracts have been signed by both the parties.
– Generate invoices and send them to the clients.
– Follow-up with the clients for pending invoice payments.
– Managing customer complaints.
Have you ever been in a situation where you missed a call and it turned out to be a call from a potential client? A client has sent an email enquiring about your services and you did not respond back on time? Someone who has been managing the cleaning services business all by himself would know this. A virtual assistant can manage the following tasks to free up your time –
– Answer phone calls from potential and existing clients.
– In case, a call was missed, call back on your behalf.
– Respond to customer emails.
– In case a particular call/email needs your attention, give you all the relevant details.
– Respond to enquires received on platforms like Thumbtack, Porch etc.
– Follow-up with the leads generated from these platforms
– Gather information from leads & provide estimates based on pre-defined parameters
While getting referred is one of the ways to generate more leads, social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube now play a far larger role in generating leads. A lot of commercial and residential cleaning companies are not on social media and that is where most of your clients are. If you are not very comfortable using social media, don’t forget that a remote virtual assistant can help you with –
– Creating your social media accounts & manage them.
– Post relevant postings and show the work you have done for other clients at regular intervals to engage potential clients.
– Respond to comments/messages received on these platforms.
– Help in creating targeted pay per click (PPC) campaigns, track their effectiveness and leads generated.
As we’ve mentioned, you as the owner of a cleaning services company need to manage a multitude of tasks/activities. Here is the list of other important tasks that a remote virtual assistant can help your business with –
– Keep your CRM updated.
– In case other options like google sheets are used, keep them up-to-date.
– Manage inventory and ensure there is never a shortfall.
– Create content for marketing emails.
– Send marketing emails and engage responsive clients.
– Keep the lead database updated.
– Create job listings, manage interviews. A more seasoned VA can also complete the initial interview.
– Getting an estimate of the competitors pricing. This helps to make sure that your business continues to stay competitive and feasible.
– Work on creating or editing business charter documentation that could be shared with potential clients, vendors or employees.
Now that’s an exhaustive list of tasks/activities that a virtual assistant for cleaning services can help a cleaning services company. Do you need a virtual assistant services company that can help you prepare a mutually rewarding plan to outsource tasks to an in-house virtual assistant or a virtual assistant team? Contact us and we will assist you.
Let’s Connect to make your business less tiresome.